It has finally happened regardless of my hoping it wouldn’t come I am now 25. I know its not that old, but something about this age is hitting pretty hard. Maybe it’s the quarter of a century thing or maybe if I am being honest sometimes I still struggle with where I am in life verses the life I had expected for myself. However, I am determined to make 25 count. I have decided this year I am going to make a bucket list of 25 things I would like to accomplish.
- Get two more countries off my list. [I have a life goal of going to 15 countries by the time I am 30.]
- Successfully make a chocolate cake from scratch. [Baking is not my forte!]
- Run a 10k
- Volunteer at the Special Olympics
- Go on a weekend trip with just my Jeep and Addie
- Successfully create a time-lapse video
- Go to Coffee and Painting Night
- Make a tie-dye shirt
- Buy a Canon 5D Mark iii
- Get a tan
- Be an extra in a movie
- Try lash extensions
- Take a photography class
- Recreate an old photo
- Buy a book leave a note in it for someone somewhere
- Randomly send a themed box to somebody (i.e. all yellow sunshine box)
- Learn Spanish (at least get better at it!)
- Successfully keep a plant alive
- Start bible college
- Plan a surprise for someone
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Volunteer for Night to Shine
- Go to Meow Wolf
- Sing in public somewhere
- Try rolled ice cream
I am excited to continue to embrace the season in life God has called me to, and to live fully! My hope is to continue to grow in Jesus and to love others better. So cheers to accomplishing year 25!
Don’t forget to check out last years birthday post! I pulled together a list of all the birthday freebies I could find for fun for your birthday! Click Here
2 thoughts on “Year 25 Bucket List Challenge”
Happy, beautiful birthday!!! Your list looks awesome!
Everyday is a gift, no matter our age. ❤ JC
Thank you for the reminder!